Saturday, December 08, 2007

Nothing on Earth Is Constant Except Change

Well, I got word last night that my route will be changing again after the first of the year. I am going to be getting rid of a few of my new stores, and that is both good and bad.

I won't have Charlevoix, or Boyne City, and that is a good thing because I have not been able to really make any type of connection there. I think in time it would come, but these stores seem to be more headache than anything else. Lewiston will also be going away, and that is fine, as they are again, a store that just never seems to open up and welcome a person. I had that store for three years before, and it was the same way then.

On the down side I will be losing Alpena. This is a double-edged sword. I hate the drive, but I love the people. I really think that this next year would have been really big over there as I worked with those stores. I will miss the chance to see what could have been.

I will be getting Bellaire back for sure, and I will be picking up Houghton Lake, Roscommon, and a couple other stores. I'm not sure which ones, but I hope they will be productive. One nice thing is that I will have a store manager in Houghton Lake that I used to have years ago, and we always got along very well. I look forward to doing business with him again. Also, by going to Bellaire again I will be able to see my cousin Jodi at work there. I called her last night to tell her and she was very excited.

Well, gonna go do some Christmas shopping. Need to do what I can to keep the local economy rolling along! Take care!

No comments: