Sunday, November 26, 2006

The New Wheels!


Here is a pic of my new baby. We are thinking of names for her since we called the old rust bucket "Black Beauty". At this point the best I have come up with is Fred. Any ideas?

Maybe we will have a contest and I will pick a winner from the entries I receive. If nothing else that might get some people to post a comment or two to let me know I get a hit from time to time. I know that some of it is because I do not post often, but I am trying to get better about that. I have a friend who hasn't posted anything for quite some long time! Anyway, Let's say that the winner will be picked on Christmas Eve. Come one, come all! Or maybe just both of you!

If nothing else it would be nice to hear from some people I don't get to see. Fret not, I will still post because this is therapy!

Later!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Yeah, I agree that still needs work. Thanks for playing though!