Thursday, February 22, 2007

Still here

Just want to take a second to see if anyone is looking. Life is very hectic, but we are still here. I guess I would like to know if anybody is reading this or even checking it anymore. Please let me know by leaving a comment. I guess that will help me decide if I am going to try to make this a priority again. It is not that I don't want to write, but if I am simply writing for my own amusement then I have other things that I can devote the energy to. IF there are a few people that truly do want that little peek into what goes on at Hyde Manor then I am willing to continue. Let me know!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks! One faithful reader so far! I hope to see more!

Admin said...

Debbie and I check in every few days.

Tom said...

Thank you! loyal readership now up to 3! You guys missed a major snow storm this weekend. East winds like I have not seen in some kinda long time. Had to close church! Lots of fun driving to work today. Enjoy the sunshine! Talk at ya later!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom! Count me as another reader ...had to sign in this time as anonymous since I haven't taken care of the new blogger sign in thingy.

I heard from Del that you guys got hit with some snow and ALOT of blowing/drifting. Hope all is going well and we will hopefully see you in April at the wedding.

Debbie