Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Rebuttal (of sorts)

Well, apparently my review of Talladega Nights caused a bit of controversy, not becasue they disagreed with my opinion of that movie, but because I mentioned the movie Ishtar in a less than elevated manner. I guess this guy (see comment on previous post) has set up some kind of sniffer to find when people mention this movie that he feels is so great. How many people out there are talking about Ishtar? That has gotta result in like 1 hit a month on a good month!

Anyway, he pretty much said that I am not a very bright person for putting down his flick. I guess I have to to take a cue from a friend of mine (props to you , Ric). If you do not like what I have written on my blog that is fine and dandy. You have the right to your opinion. I just ask you to remember that you are not held hostage here, nor is this blog being sent out in virus form. There are a lot of other things to look at, and some of them may agree with you!

For all three of my regular readers (fiber is good), please disregard the followng paragraph as I am trying to see if that yo-yo is going to comment again: Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar Ishtar. I think that is enough.

Big snow storm coming in the next couple of days. It sounds like the magic oven is going to be sliding sideways down the highway. Should be interesting. well, I am going to sign off now. I wonder if my friend will write back. I felt hurt at first and then went and looked at some of the stuff on his blog. I feel much better now.

I bid you adieu!

No comments: