Thursday, March 08, 2007

What????????????

Well, my friend took the bait and posted another comment (see previous post). I wanted to prove that I am not a "terrorist" to this poor misguided soul, but I do not understand why he lumps gays and liberals in with people who like that flick. I guess I need to get my finger back on the pulse of today's culture or something like that.

Anyway, I hope this serves as a lesson to all. When you blog you will get the occasional wackadoo (isn't that a fun sounding word?) who feels they need to stomp across what you write. Remember to try not to offend, but stand your ground. Thank those who created blogger for the capability to moderate comments!

Until we talk again, I leave you with these words of wisdom...

"We all will have suffering in our lives. Misery is an option."

In HIS Grip,
Tom

No comments: